Would you like to cultivate your strengths, communicate with greater ease, and learn to network in ways that fit your personality? Then keep reading . . .
You probably know that social butterflies are more likely to get hired, get promoted, and get the girl/guy of their dreams. These are the people who seem to attract people effortlessly and strike up conversations with anyone. They know people who know people who know people, so they always have the inside scoop. Success is social, and they know the score.
On the other hand, quiet people get overlooked in our noisy world, even though they have valuable assets to bring to business and personal relationships. Who you know often matters as much as what you know. When you have a strong network, job leads/referrals, invitations, and other opportunities fall into your lap.
The good news is that quiet people can learn to network effectively without becoming fake butterflies. We help quiet people overcome social barriers they feel are limiting their ability to find jobs, advance in their careers, or create and sustain meaningful friendships and romantic partnerships. Our new group coaching program, Social Debut: Becoming Visible, Staying Authentic is launching in a couple of months, and we are accepting beta tester applications right now.
After working with us, quiet, shy, bookish, introverted professionals will be able to:
- Cultivate their unique strengths in deep listening and emotional attunement to become more socially successful, without becoming extroverts or social butterflies
- Replace self-defeating habits, thought patterns, and mindsets with affirming beliefs and small action steps
- Approach networking with greater ease by using coping techniques to manage expectations, fears, frustrations, and obstacles to meeting people and building relationships
- Become more visible and likable by leveraging some simple communication formulas and connection strategies
- Project a confident, authentic, and approachable personal image across communication channels
- Reconnect with former acquaintances, reach out to friends of friends, and meet new people by finding your tribe
- Follow up on new connections in a timely manner and nurture relationships over time
Upon completion of Social Debut, graduates will have the skills to employ their sensitivity, manage their inhibitions and emotions, and connect strategically and purposefully in online and offline social situations without adopting a fake persona or feeling overwhelmed. Click here to apply on our Social Debut website; we will be in contact within 48 hours to discuss next steps.
Join our Facebook group (Social Debut - Ready, Set, Get Social) for weekly live streams, daily discussions, and resources for boosting your social success. If you have an idea for a webinar, send us a message, and we will consider it for the future.
Check out the Tips & Tools section of this website & sign up for a FREE download of our Imagine dream map. You will receive a mini-workbook to explore where your wildest dreams could take your career. Subscribe to our newsletter for sneak previews, tip sheets, and special offers, and stay tuned for products and trainings to build your skills and business, and read the Storied Careers blog for motivation, inspiration, and career stories.
Do you play Call of Cthulhu, DC Heroes, Marvel, Spirit of '77, or similar RPGs? Are you a fan of Harry Potter, Venture Brothers, Disney movies, Archer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Scooby Do, Alice in Wonderland, fairy tales, or Shakespeare? If you share our passion for turning favorite books, movies, bards, Broadway musicals, and television shows into tabletop roleplaying scenarios, check out our Weidiverse site for the games we plan to run at Origins and Gen Con this year. Visit our WAG Games page on Facebook and/or join our WAG Facebook group to connect with us. We started out 8 years ago as a handful of TKE alums and their partners, and we have made new friends, mostly other quiet people, each year at the gaming table. This is how highly sensitive people and introverts branch out!